We have been fortunate enough to pair with a wonderful mobile spay and neuter clinic. Clinics will be held at the shelter. To participate in one of our clinics, you must register and pre-pay for the spay or neuter of your pet. You can do this one of two ways:
- Use the link below to register and pay online (after registration begins)
- Come by the shelter to fill out paperwork and pay (after registration begins)
Cats – $50 includes rabies
Dogs- $75 (under 70#) & $85 (over 70#) includes rabies
Additional vaccines and test are available
HEARTWORM TEST – $15 FeLV/FIV TEST – $20
8-1 VACCINE DOGS – $10 FeLV VACCINE – $15
BORDATELLA – $15 4-1 VACCINE CATS – $10
These prices include a rabies vaccination. If your animal is current on his or her rabies vaccine, bring proof from your vet and you will receive a $5 discount on your pet.
Next Clinic – November 26-28
- Click on the link below to register
- Pay online. Just total the cost of your services from the registration form and click the donate button below to reserve your spot.
- Rabies Vaccines are required unless you have printed or emailed proof from your veterinarian.
- Please use the notes portion of Paypal and include “Clinic” and your name & your pet’s name.
PET DROP OFF SCHEDULE: CATS @ 7AM AND DOGS BETWEEN 7AM & 11AM
WE WILL CALL YOU WHEN YOUR PET IS READY LATER THE SAME DAY. PLEASE NO FOOD OR WATER THE NIGHT BEFORE THE SURGERY. PETS CAN HAVE PROBLEMS DURING SURGERY IF THEY HAVE A FULL TUMMY AND VOMIT WHILE UNDER ANESTHESIA.